Enter your notice of violation number and pin code in our search form. If you do not have a notice slip but would like to inquire about your vehicle, you may search your plate no.
The types of personal data that we collect is contingent to the service you intend to avail, which is to have access to information and data relative to your existing traffic rules violation, including but not limited to:
1. Notice of Violation Number;
2. Notice of Violation PIN;
3. Plate Number;
4. Any Other Data that will be needed to effect access.
This collection is essential as it allows us to effectively determine whether the person who intends such access has the appropriate information before the same may be allowed and granted.
Personal data/information is not disclosed to third parties unless with consent from the Data Subject and from the Personal Information Controller (PIC) and except for legitimate purposes only.
Retention and Disposal
We are committed to protecting the security of your information. To effect such, appropriate organizational, physical and technical security measures have been effected to ensure the protection of confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your Personal Data, for which compliance is monitored by a Data Protection Officer. Your information will be stored and processed in a secure internal database which shall be maintained and controlled exclusively by authorized personnel. Furthermore, we take measures to prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, inspection, recording or destruction of personal information.
Access/Correction of Personal Data
Being a data subject, you are entitled to certain rights in relation to the data collected from you. As such, you may request for a copy of any personal data/information we hold about you, as well as to ask for it to be corrected or updated as needed. To do so, you may reach us by sending us an email at [email protected]
Data Privacy Rights
In consonance with the Data Privacy Laws, we ought to uphold your rights in relation to your personal information.
You have the right to request a copy of your provided data, to correct or modify or erase your personal information from our systems, databases, and processes.
1. Scanned copy of original OR/CR;
2. Scanned copy of government issued ID; and
3. If registered owner is a corporation, partnership, cooperative, or sole proprietorship, scanned copies of SEC/CDA/DTI registration and company ID of requestor, who must be an employee holding a supervisory or above position.
1. Scanned copy of original OR/CR;
2. Scanned copy of notarized deed of sale of the motor vehicle;
3. Scanned copy of government issued ID; and
4. If buyer/transferee is a corporation, partnership, or cooperative, scanned copy of Secretary’s Certificate or its equivalent, authorizing the requesting person to secure a copy of the NOV.
Bataan is at the forefront of economic growth in the region, positioning itself as an industrial, tourism and investment hub that continues to attract more businesses and residents alike. With this growing population and multiple road infrastructure projects, it is our mission to implement a system that will help make our roads safer for our fellow motorists and citizens alike. With a No Contact Apprehension Program, our province can effectively combat the safety risks related to ongoing traffic congestion, reckless driving and the spread of the coronavirus through traffic stops.